Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dull the pain

Dull the pain.
Or
Feed the pain?

Dulling the pain - Life is becoming grey. I stopped dreaming about 2 months ago. I don't remember them anymore. The sweet deterioration of my brain as the beer particles make its way down into my bloodstream.

The ability to dull the throbbing pain.
The ability to express anger by yelling.

The end of the night, where the tepid attitude has been simmering, comes boiling over - exploding into anger which cannot be released. The body quivers. The anger goes back to myself - you are a loser, you have no life, people hate you, I hate you.

Drink some more, feed the anger a little more, until the physical effects of alcohol takes its course and makes you collapse.

The alarm rings. The throbbing begins.

Do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment