Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Who am I angry with?

I'm pretty sure I hate myself. I hate everything about me. I hate the way I don't have confidence. I hate my body. I hate my stupidity. I hate my lack of ambition. I hate that I sabotage myself. I'm afraid of success. I pursue women that are unavailable. The 2 women I'm interested in are

1. More than 500 miles away
2. Has a boyfriend.

It's easy, because I guess falling for these women, I'm protecting myself from failure by saying that hey if it didn't work out, its okay, because it wasn't going to anyway.

I'm working from home, and I don't want to do what my boss told me to because it's just a whole bunch of busy work, for so little payoff. I'm just reading his email over and over again slowly working myself into a lather. It's 3 pm, and I've decided this is it. I'm done with the day. I'm going to spend the rest of the day just getting drunk. It's easier to deal with my self hatred this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment